WIP: From raw 3D print (Starting top left circling clockwise) to final cast (center). What this doesn't convey is the endless hours and sanding required to make a 3D print not look like a 3D print.
- Initial 3D print by Rawrbomb
- Lots of filler (red) and some additional hand sculpted changes in Apoxie Sculpt (white).
- Initial coat or primer, sanding, filling and repeat.
- Final primer after 320 and 400 grit wetsanding.
- Jewel mount (gold ring) added back. I removed it from the print to make cleaning the center section easier.
- Hand-sculpted details added with Monster Clay.
- One-part mold box
- Silicone mold made with Smooth-On Mold Max 14NV
- (Center) Final cast made with Smooth-On Smooth Cast 300